Senior Financial Analyst, PartnershipsSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0013437 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in finance with a bias towards quantitative analysis
- Bachelors or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in financial modeling and presentation, ticketing or sports industry experience is a plus
- Strong analytic skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with partners
- Passion for understanding and serving the StubHub community
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.