Software Engineer 3, QualitySan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0012509 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
* Experience in Web UI and REST API automated testing
* Good Understanding of HTML, HTTP/S, AJAX technologies.
* Experience with Windows, UNIX, JSON & XML
* Experience with Continuous Integration (i.e. Jenkins and Maven)
* Experience with Web UI automation tools such as Selenium/WebDriver and TestNg
* Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills;strong Java Coding development background is a must.
* Strong critical thinking and trouble shooting skills.
* Strong understanding of Relational Databases
* Solid & effective communication skills (verbal and written)
* Strong understanding of Web Services methodologies like JSON, SOAP and REST
* Good analytical and problem solving skills
*Experience in software industry with an excellent understanding of various QA methodologies.
*Ability to lead complex projects from test planning through production launch.
*Experience implementing and utilizing software libraries, both open source and proprietary.
*Experience with Continuous Integration with Jenkins & Maven
*Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage continuously changing business needs; excellent time management skills required.
*Must have a passion for product quality and eagerness to learn new technologies.
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
*Must be team-oriented and yet be capable of working largely on your own with minimum supervision.
*Work with flexible work schedules and willingness to adapt to meet challenging priorities.
*Experience in Agile/Scrum environments is required.
*Previous experience in 3rd party integration testing is preferred.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.