Sr. Account ManagerSan Francisco, California
San Jose, California
New York, New York Requisition Number R0030315 Subsidiary eBay Advertising
The eBay Advertising Account Manager is a core function of the customer lifecycle, responsible for the success and retention of the eBay Advertising Partners. The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for being the daily point of contact for a set of Advertising partners through the initiation of a campaign through its completion. The Sr. Account Manager has excellent communication, customer success, organization and strategic skills, ensuring that every client experience provides a positive ROI and results in driving additional revenue from the partnership. The Sr. Account Manager will work cross functionally & collaboratively with Sales, Planning & Ad Operations through the lifecycle of the campaign, managing client expectations and utilizing internal stakeholders to drive client success. The Sr. Account Manager will also act as the daily point person for the rest of the Account Management team to regularly triage, problem solve, and find creative solutions related to their accounts. The Sr. Account Manager will regularly interact with multiple teams within the Advertising business, and reports to the Head of Account Management.
- Responsible for day to day support and management of our advertising partnerships
- Provide consultative solutions and drive long term value for our partners
- Lead Kick-off calls with new/existing advertising partners in conjunction with sales
- Work with the ad operations team to optimize performance of their campaigns, coordinating with the client on recommendation for campaign improvement.
- Provide mid & wrap up performance reports to clients, working with Data Insights on analysis to drive additional value for our partners.
- Work with sales on client QBR’s & provide insights for upsell opportunities
- Minimum of 4 years in digital advertising/media account management
- Experience managing clients in an Agency/Publisher environment
- Experience managing clients with Direct and Programmatic campaign types
- Experience managing clients with $1mm+ budgets
- Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent use of Excel & Powerpoint, with comfort in diving into data and analyzing trends
- Preferred prior experience with Salesforce and JIRA
- Preferred prior experience as a lead or supervisor of a team
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: