Sr Product Manager Trust and SafetySan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0017659 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Stubhub’s global Product Organization is looking for a very talented, innovative and driven Product Manager (PM) who will work closely with Trust and Safety Teams (InfoSec and Fraud/Risk Operations teams) and the Business Units to build products and solution that will help CS effectively monitor and manage the agent and customer experience. The PM will also work closely with Fraud/Risk Operations, Product Development, and Quality Assurance teams throughout the Product lifecycle. Emphasis will be on identifying innovative, efficient, scalable solutions and driving their implementation.
- Work closely with the Directors of InfoSec as well as Fraud & Risk Management to execute the strategic objectives which enable Stubhub to meet their business objectives while mitigating fraud and risk challenges.
- Directly engage with business and technology related stakeholders (including other product managers, risk, compliance, security, architecture, development, business analysis, project managers) to deliver on strategic, financial and product goals.
- Facilitate requirements and design meetings to understand and collect business needs.
- Define product requirements including writing clear, detailed, and thorough specifications for simple to complex features.
- Perform project management for the projects.
- Resolve ambiguities and conflicting business and technical requirements.
- Proactively identify issues concerning technical limitations and key product requirements.
- Work with engineering to ensure technical specifications and final product meets the defined business requirements and design.
- Manage the overall product support strategy to ensure all end to end operations are ready for launches and product and service changes.
- Account for the business’s Key Performance Indicators and be responsible for implementing tracking capabilities to monitor the performance of the deployed products.
- Develop and manage project plans that address areas of customer dissatisfaction and other issues identified during business reviews and analyses.
- Identify and improve program performance metrics on a quarterly basis.
- Utilize database query, analytics and reporting tools to create quantitative justifications for proposed solutions. Interface with engineering teams to support necessary tooling and system changes.
- Perform business and technical discovery to assess and address security related issues and identify new opportunities. Allowing the company to be both proactive and responsive to the ever-changing landscape of security vulnerabilities and threats.
- Establish initiatives to ensure incident management processes and techniques are incorporated into business and technology functions
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze business situations in a strategic manner. Develop/present business cases and recommendations for new functionality.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to successfully address security issues that arise and bring new features/enhancements to market. Involves integrating efforts of product management, other organization units and vendors in development, implementation and maintenance of products while ensuring they adhere to compliance/privacy regulations and policies.
- Manage project financials in partnership with finance to meet budget goals. Take responsibility for tracking and measuring our performance and meeting key business metrics as they pertain to the products.
- Establish product strategy based on assessment of competitive environment
- Develop new products/services to increase market share and meet identified customer needs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and experience applying these skills to resolve strategic business and product questions, product design and technical issues.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex design and technical issues, as well as business and product requirements.
- Ability to summarize and present complex issues to a variety of audiences: technical, non-technical and executive personnel
- Ability to understand and challenge technical proposals.
- Experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment.
- Strong project management background with a focus on the product development lifecycle.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced and iterative environment and manage continuously evolving business needs.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects across cross-functional teams and multiple client group
- Strong analytical background with metrics and reporting to senior management staff.
- BS (CS, CE, Engineering) or equivalent degree plus 15+ years or Master’s degree and 10+ years of BSA or related work experience.
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience developing business cases, specifying detailed product requirements and evaluating customer research.
- Proven track record working with partners to bring new products to market.
- Creative and strategic thinker, with an action-oriented drive, capable of working effectively in a dynamic organization.
- Experience in partnering with multiple stakeholders and leading cross-functional teams through influence, negotiation and relationship building to drive results.
- Proven track record managing cross-functional teams to solve complex business/technical problems
- Well-versed in bridging business and technology teams and translating security issues and solutions to non-technical audiences
- Understanding and appreciation for the importance of fraud and risk management within a digital goods context
- Demonstrated ability to build partnerships and form strategic alliances.
- Strong understanding of software and product development life cycles and development practices.
- Consulting experience on complex issues related to data access, integrity, confidentiality and business continuity.
- Experience in InfoSec Policies and Tools.
- Experience in vulnerability management.
- Advanced Understanding of application security.
- Basic understanding of machine learning and statistical modeling is a plus.
View our accessibility infoR0017659
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.