C2C E2E AssociateSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0041093 Subsidiary eBay
eBay Inc. is a global commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world. We exist to enable economic opportunity for individuals, entrepreneurs, businesses and organizations of all sizes. eBay Marketplaces operates in 190 markets around the world.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
About the team:
We play an instrumental role in connecting people with the things they need and love, anytime, anywhere. The Americas help deliver a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world, as well as tailored shopping experiences, including customized buying and selling. eBay aims to drive growth into new markets and drive value in the shopping and selling experience through “building, accelerating, and disrupting.” The team is comprised of marketing, merchandising, operations, business selling, consumer selling, and shipping. Our responsibilities include all aspects of the region including operations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Drive multiple high impact initiatives from creating the business case from the launch to optimization to create a first-class experience for our consumer sellers
- Develop and execute business cases from the beginning to the initiative and present them to executives in a frequently basis
- Close the loop from planning, to successful delivery, to lookbacks and develop reporting
- Gather and synthesize results, learnings and best practice to enable continuous improvement in initiatives
- Provide thought guidance on analyzing the consumer seller experience and driving decisions and actions across multiple initiatives
- Execute projects end to end and partnering with other teams to achieve seller growth
- Keep an eye on the day to day data and check daily the performance to make sure the team is focusing the right actions items
- Build a deep analytical understanding to diagnose the performance and the business
- Build a solid understanding of the product, customers and competitors to understand the whole picture behind the c2c business
- Stakeholder management: collaborate closely with the relevant peers in the other markets, creating alignment on initiative plans
- High-potential with background in business development, analytics, strategy or similar roles
- Ability to synthesize information to understand big picture while managing detail
- Interested in and judgment for consumer products
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills and superior business judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with experience interacting and building relationship with senior-level executives
- Distinctive time management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage own workload
- Experience in or strong interest for consumers and consumer selling on eBay
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Ability to navigate and influence a matrix organization across geographies
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.