Cloud Security ArchitectSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0011649 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Responsible for the end to end architecture for cloud security solutions.
- Responsible for the enterprise security architecture roadmap aligning with the business goals and priorities.
- Responsible for translating the functional design into thesecurity architecturefor the solution.
- Responsible for delivering the end to end security architecture and design artifacts.
- Works closely with the security and IT domain architects to ensure thatplatform specificsolutions meet the needs of all functional, security requirements and architecture design.
- Works with business analysts and business owners to understand the requirements in order to design solutions.
- Shares best practices and lessons learned and continuously updates the technical security architecture based on changing technologies in collaboration with otherdomains securityarchitects.
- Recommends and participates in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies.
- Manages Security Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA
- Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of business applications.
- Assists with project level of effort estimations.
- Understands the broad view of the organization’s business applications landscape.
- Recommends and participates in ‘Proof of Concept’ meetings required to investigate technical possibilities to meet business needs.
- Develops security strategy and roadmaps to create technical solutions.
- Works with internal and external delivery teams.
- Ability to communicate and work seamlessly in a global team.
- Works with multiple cross-functional teams to support releases of varying size, complexity, and duration.
- Master degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of seven years of hands-on Security experience, with a broad knowledge of development platforms, languages, and technologies.
- Deep understanding of modern cloud stacks including control plane services, automation, multi-tenancy, hypervisor-VM models, and containerization models.
- Understanding of network technologies including SDN, dynamic routing, multiple routing contexts (VRF), and large-scale network designs.
- Practical experience with deploying and securing OpenStack and Kubernetes at all levels is strongly desired.
- Minimum of five years of experience as an end to end Security Solution Architect.
- Experience in business process architecture, application system design, and implementation.
- Excellent planning and design skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with a global team to deliver solutions.
- Proven technical leadership capabilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexible and able to learn quickly in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.