Director, Corp Dev M&A IntegrationSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0017627 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
With more than 100 million active users and hundreds of millions of active product listings, eBay is the world’s most vibrant and dynamic online marketplace. Founded in 1995, eBay Inc. connects people around the world, enabling them to buy and sell online. eBay Inc. does this by providing the Internet platforms of choice for global commerce, payments and communications. eBay Inc. is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
eBay’s Corporate Development Team is responsible for sourcing, evaluating, executing and integrating the company’s strategic acquisitions, investments and joint ventures.
- Manage the end-to-end integration process beginning with initial consideration value driver creation, through post close on-boarding, and long term business integration
- Manage the end-to-end divestiture process, including identifying areas requiring TSA support, and advising on day one readiness
- Lead cross-functional integration teams consisting of functional and business unit experts, and acquired leaders through the pre- and post-transaction integration process
- Evaluate numerous acquisition opportunities developing preliminary integration strategies, and providing thought leadership to highlight potential integration issues
- Identify sources of transaction value, ensuring alignment with valuation model, and develop measurable KPIs to track integration achievement
- Develop a streamlined M&A integration roadmap tailored to various deal structures, within the framework of eBay's overall integration methodology
- Assist deal sponsors prepare and present quarterly score cards and integration reviews with M&A Committee to ensure accountability and monitor success
- Liaise with acquired entity leadership, to facilitate effective coordination
- Develop and maintain relationship with key business and functional leads within the company
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items
Qualifications and Necessary Skills
- 6+ years of work experience
- Experience leading cross-functional projects, preferably M&A integration projects
- The ability to build relationships quickly and foster trust at all organizational levels
- The ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge
- Excellent program management skills
- Focus on the technology sector, and experience with global businesses
- External management consulting experience providing post-merger integration services, project or program management, strategy planning to clients
- 3+ years of strategy consulting or strategic M&A experience
View our accessibility infoR0017627
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.