Financial AnalystAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0024897 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative global leader in online classifieds. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities – whether it is a car, an apartment, a concert ticket, financial services or a new phone. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have ten brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than, 1000 cities around the world.
With more than 250 million active users and hundreds of millions of active product listings, eBay is the world’s most vibrant and dynamic online marketplace.
eCG is always looking for talented, high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun.
The business unit includes Gumtree in the UK, Gumtree in Australia, Kijiji and Automobile.it in Italy and Bilbasen & DBA in Denmark. In addition, it encompasses the advertising business for eCG globally.
In this position you will support our Finance Department in our office in Milan, Italy once a month (for 3-4 days).
- Support financial planning, forecasting and reporting
- Partner with business and finance teams to understand spend, headcount business performance and forecasts
- Ensure reporting requirements are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Support month-end close, forecast and budgeting processes
- Support planning and reviews (quarterly ops reviews, 3-year plan, annual budget, etc.)
- Ad hoc projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience in a FP&A role or as a financial analyst
- Familiarity with analytics, statistical & visualization tools is a plus (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau)
- High energy and a desire to work in a results oriented, dynamic and high growth environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Natural interest or experience in classifieds, e-commerce, and/or advertising
- Willingness and ability to work during periods with high workloads
- Ability to travel globally (once a month to Milan, Italy)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus (e.g., SAP, BW)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Preferably you’ve 1-3 years’ experience within an Accounting Firm combined with an International company.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe, North American and APAC.
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- A competitive salary, benefits and an excellent working environment.
- Silicon Valley amenities, such as iPhones and MacBook Pros, crazy high spec dev machines and very nice office facilities.
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your cv. For more information, you can contact Radboud Fluttert 0031 6 5471 2410 / email@example.com, Recruiting eBay.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: