Manager, Learning TechnologySan Jose, California
Draper, Utah Requisition Number R0037291 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We play an instrumental role in connecting people with the things they need and love, anytime, anywhere. The Americas help deliver a personalized shopping experience and flawless access to inventory from down the street and around the world, as well as tailored shopping experiences, including customized buying and selling. eBay aims to drive growth into new markets and drive value in the shopping and selling experience through “building, accelerating, and disrupting.” The team is comprised of marketing, merchandising, operations, business selling, consumer selling, and shipping. Our responsibilities include all aspects of the region including operations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
As Manager of Learning Technology you'll help build memorable programs and events for eBay employees using technology. In addition to supporting our learning, growth and culture programs, you will build innovative ways of working – whether that involves crafting and delivering our employee engagement survey, helping eBay employees develop new skills for the next step in their careers or using data to help build our employee learning strategy. You will be accountable for stakeholder management, innovation in learning design and delivery, collaboration with recruiting leaders, technology leaders and other key partners, deployment and evaluation of end to end learning solutions and project management.
- Work with our People Technology Solutions team to identify and select our learning and employee culture technology tools. Areas of focus include the learning management system, online course catalog, career development tools and employee survey support.
- Stay up-to-date on current learning trends and technologies.
- Lead the employee listening strategy, including our on boarding, engagement and exit surveys.
- Drive engagement of learning tools and programs.
- Use data to develop new and innovative learning solutions for our employees.
- University degree BA/BS in a related field (Master’s Degree in related field a plus).
- 5 - 7 years experience in learning and development technology.
- Deep understanding of and experience with current learning technologies in a global business environment.
- Influencing and relationship-building skills to successfully balance multiple groups of partners across the business.
- Experience leading in a global Learning & Development Organization.
- A continuous-improvement mindset; ability to use data to solve problems and adapt your design and delivery to customer needs.
- A natural curiosity and can quickly research issues.
- A cool head in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: