MTS-1, Mobile Quality EngineerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0040971 Subsidiary eBay
Can you bring new ideas, energy, and dedication to improve Search on eBay? Our world-class Search engine serves billions of queries every day and is the heart of eBay’s business. The Search team is passionate about making it even better. We are looking for top-notch Quality Engineers who could come and help us enhance the quality of our Search Experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and lead Quality Engineering initiatives to support the eBay's Search Experience group for both iOS and Android apps.
- Write and execute test cases both manual and automated for mobile apps.
- Create and maintain mobile automation framework for iOS and Android platforms.
- Develop best in class test automation code for iOS (XCode), and Android (Espresso).
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Work with developers and other QE members to plan around scope and UI changes during development.
- Create and maintain monitoring and health check tools to ensure high quality in every phase of PDLC.
- Carryout functional and non-functional testing including configuration, accessibility, application security, performance and speed tests.
- Collaborate with development, product management, UX designers to enhance application quality
- Passionate about mobile and have extensive knowledge about mobile platforms, especially iOS, and Android
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient in XCode, Android SDK and Espresso test framework
- Experienced in requirements analysis, test planning, creation of test cases for the full spectrum of test types and phases, test data & environment preparation, test execution and test status reporting.
- Familiarity with builds systems like Maven/Ant and Continuous Integration frameworks like Jenkins.
- Strong communication, problem analysis/resolution skills
- Ability to work on simultaneous projects in a highly dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in computer science, Engineering or a closely related field
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: