Sales Operations, PaymentsSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0038312
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
The Payments, Billing & Risk organization is focused on defining creative solutions that enable customers to safely buy and sell on the eBay platform. Both buyers and sellers require payments capabilities: buyers require frictionless experiences and relevant checkout choices while sellers require clear and timely access to funds.
In this role, you are responsible for the following:
- Segment List and Criteria Management
- Reporting: Seller status, Pricing & Offers, Alignment
- Monitoring, Seller performance: inclusive of individual Seller results
- Program management. Sequencing, timing and planning
Voice of customer coordination
- Outreach Coordination: Site visits/logistics, Communication/ Feedback distribution
Opt in /opt out management
- Process, escalations, offers and reporting
- Seller interaction optimization
- Training: GCX, Seller Scaling, Category management
- Production prep and testing
- Proven ability to create and execute successful go to market strategies
- Effective communicator who can passionately articulate the vision and inspire collaboration
- Successful track record leading and executing cross functionally.
- Skilled at driving delivery of complex programs in large global organizations and partnering to ensure stakeholder buy in
- Experience engaging with regional and segment leaders to design local relevance and customer specific value propositions
- Diverse background with experience across product, marketing, and/or program management preferred.
Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe and included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: