Salesforce Solution ArchitectSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0032346 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a global commerce leader where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact for people across the globe? We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
Our team oversees all aspects of eBay’s finance, analytics, and information technology functions – including controllership, financial planning and analysis, tax, treasury, audit, mergers and acquisitions, and investor relations. At eBay, we love data, so finance plays a critical role in establishing strategic focus, enabling growth, ensuring execution and driving efficiencies across the organization.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This position requires the ability to design, develop and provide ongoing support of Salesforce.com CRM solution. You are hands-on and have shown experience to develop and make improvements of global Salesforce.com CRM system. We're looking for a highly motivated, reciprocal and focused teammate who can thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Provide on-going support and system administration to quickly fix production issues with Salesforce.com and provide on-going maintenance.
- Work and deliver under tight timeline and ability to multi-task.
- Participate and lead in technical discussions.
- Work with business representatives, business analysts to quickly understand requirements.
- Evaluate, select, implement, and integrate technology tools into a solution to support our business unit clients.
- Lead weekly maintenance and deployment push process.
- Salesforce.com Architecture and Design
- Salesforce.com Development
- Salesforce.com Administration
- Salesforce.com Operational Support
- Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, and Web Services & Metadata APIs
- Lightning Experience Development
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology
- Excellent project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
- Understanding of business processes and able to translate business requirements in system functionality
- Self-motivated Salesforce Architect who thrives working in a high velocity environment
- Solid teammate with service oriented attitude and customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years experience supporting an enterprise Salesforce implementation
- Salesforce ADM 201 certification required, Developer 401 preferred
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: