Software Engineer 3San Jose, California Requisition Number R0014106 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Write automation testing in Java, Junit, Selenium and other internal Java-based automation frameworks for Frontend, RESTFUL/Services and messaging components
- Contribute to developing sophisticated, stable, internal Java automation frameworks increasing efficiency, re-usability and flexibility.
- Help develop, enhance and set vision for eBay’s continuous integration framework, merging build/compile/test/validate processes with scheduling, automated notifications and graduated build deployments
- Contribute to development and vision for environment management, test automation admin and monitoring tools for a large scale, distributed component agile testing environment supporting hundreds of Quality Engineers and Developers across over 1000 servers
- Work with engineers, team leads, managers to help developing innovative testing solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to testing goals and principles
- Lead and Drive knowledge sharing across your team and others, merge latest/greatest ideas from diverse areas to create next-generation solutions that impact the broader organization
- Help set vision for automation frameworks, continuous integration environments and test strategies across teams
- Extensive influence over development and architecture counterparts to design for testability
- Prioritize and plan testing activities for the broader team including coordinated integration testing for larger projects
- Lead, mentor and train 3-4 other engineers and/or lead larger cross-functional projects, prioritize test activities and find creative solutions to blocking issues and problems
- Participate in hiring decisions, performance feedback for more junior engineers
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.