Software EngineerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0013594 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- BS in CS or related field;
- 6+ years of relevant full lifecycle development experience, including in small teams;
- 4+ years experience in designing and building web applications and web services (REST/SOA), incorporating modern technologies and frameworks;
- Highly skilled in Java, extensive experience with other languages and stacks, like NodeJS, Scala, etc., a plus;
- Experience with developing applications and frameworks, with a focus on system interoperability;
- Experienced in agile development and data modeling, RMDBS/SQL (Oracle), object oriented methodologies, and basics of user interface development;
- Prior exposure to localization environment a definite advantage, desire to gain an in-depth understanding of eBay’s localization process a must;
- Knowledge of and prior experience working on CMS interfaces, content processing or localization integration projects highly desirable;
- Proven track record of achieving results, with a strong delivery focus;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Flexible and able to deal with ambiguity;
- Self-starter, fast learner, able to assess and absorb new technologies quickly and successfully;
- Experience with relevant systems such as SDL WorldServer, Drupal, InQuira, or similar is highly desirable.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.