Sr Product ManagerSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0028161
About the Company
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay a company you can be proud to be a part of.
A leader in vehicle e-commerce, eBay Vehicles aims to be the source that consumers shop first when searching for cars, trucks, motorcycles, commercial and other specialty vehicles. eBay’s US Vehicles business is part of the Global Growth Business Unit within eBay Classifieds.
About the Role
The Sr Product Manager Lead (Vehicles) is responsible for i) defining our long-term Vehicles Vision and Strategy then turning those into great customer experiences; (ii) managing relationships with stakeholders, business leaders, and customers located around the world; (iii) working in an Agile environment driving product development across all Platforms including Mobile. The position is based in San Jose and reports into the Head of Product and Technology.
- Deliver customer experiences in a way that builds sustainable businesses on the eBay.com site and mobile apps
- Understand the dynamics and drivers of key metrics; provide business recommendations to drive traffic, user engagement and leads (buy-side) and seller growth, monetization and retention (supply-side)
- Communicate insights and recommendations across the organization
- Develop and implement strategy, key products and features for the new and used vehicle segment
- Coordinate the product management process from start to finish; understanding the market; ideation and validation of products and features; prioritization, storyboarding, prototyping, testing and implementation; defining launch strategies; and monitoring success.
- Close cooperation and alignment with all relevant departments and stakeholders (Business, Technology, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing and Finance) across the business within a fast moving, success-oriented culture
- 8-12+ years in product management, with at least 5+ years in Agile environments
- Track record of delivering best-in-class consumer experiences for both B2C and C2C customers
- Direct experience building successful products in e-commerce marketplaces
- Autos experience is a plus
- Comfort operating in global environments across cultures, locations, and time zones
- Analytical and comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Strong communication skills and collaborative in nature, partnership with other groups within eBay
- Extensive product management and product strategy experience within desktop and mobile environments
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: