Sr. Program Manager - TechnicalSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0022882 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Data Infrastructure organization charter is to build & operate online and streaming data systems for all of eBay. We provide technologies that power eBay scale applications including relational & non-relational datastores, caching infrastructure, streaming & messaging systems, and data frameworks.
We are looking for a passionate Technical Program Manager to drive execution of a scrum team and manage the customer success program across the portfolio.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute scrum team deliveries in a fast-paced setting.
- Manage incoming and outgoing dependencies with partner teams to meet delivery goals.
- Define and track program success metrics.
- Have a natural bias for getting things done, decompose complex asks into a delivery sequence.
- Collaborate, influence colleagues with diverse functional expertise, and at different organization levels.
- Have a passion for data-driven decision-making, while dealing with ambiguity.
- Good conceptual thinker to articulate business opportunities and technical solutions.
As a Customer Success Manager for the portfolio, you will:
- Partner with Product Managers and engage continuously with customers to ensure their success
- Have excellent communication skills, and customer savvy when faced with difficult situations
- Define and track success measures; establish structure and rigor as needed
- Spot systemic problems and rally the right team to resolve them
10+ years as a Program Manager or Project Manager in a software delivery setting
8+ years of delivering complex software projects from ideation to post release issue management
Proficient in internet standards & technologies e.g. HTTP, JSON,
Familiar with data store and related technologies e.g. SQL or other query languages
BS in Computer Science or related technical field
PMP and SCRUM related certifications
Prior experience as Customer Success Manager
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: