Top Merchant SpecialistShanghai, Shanghai Shi Requisition Number R0017530 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Act as a trusted advisor to merchants and account managers on defect review/removal, eMBG case review/auctioning, technical issues, reactive GSP inquiries, and standards and policy related issues that can impede sales growth
- Handle day to day reactive issues with merchants via inbound and outbound phone and email
- Resolve issues for merchants of any ebay specific impediment to growth and sales (including defect reviews/removal, eMBG case review/action, technical issues, reactive GSP inquiries, standards and policy related issues)
- Coach merchants so that issues and policies do not impede their business in futures and helping them develop a proactive approach to avoidance (as opposed to resolution after the fact)
- Interact with internal stakeholders, advisors, policy makers and technical teams to assist with speedy resolution
- Outreach customers with product information and site navigation in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Show politeness and a willingness to assist
- Take ownership for resolution of the contact
- Create a relationship of trust between members and eBay
- Summarize and provide customer feedback to management
Perform related duties as assigned
View our accessibility infoR0017530
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.