Head of Japan Customer Experience, MPTokyo, Tokyo Requisition Number R0013177 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Integral member of eBay’s Service Delivery APAC leadership team with responsibility for leading the Japan Customer Support unit in the delivery of a world-class service experience to eBay users.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for Customer Support in Japan which encompasses a balanced assessment of delivering on the customer, employee and shareholder goals and objectives.
- Manage day-to-day customer support operations of approximately 10 eBay employees based in Japan
- Engage with the business and act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself around the customer with a goal of providing a world-class customer service experience while also creating new revenue sources for the business
- Lead the exploration and implementation of new methods of interacting with customers, improve user access to assistance, expand the self-help opportunities, and increase customer engagement for revenue, while also maintaining appropriate customer service and cost metrics, and contribution margin.
- Ensure safety and security of the world’s largest eCommerce platform.
- Align closely with the regional / global customer support teams to help construct a regional / global vision and strategy.
- Monitor and implement solutions to address top contact drivers; partner with business and product teams to mitigate customer impact.
- Provide insight and direction relative to market opportunities, business trends and competition while balancing resource investment.
- Inspire and build upon a customer centric organizational culture which is progressive and continually raises the bar on service delivery across the industr
- Create a great place to work that will continually attract, develop and retain key talent in the organization.
- Develop and ensure the organization has the competencies and scalability to support eBay’s expanding eCommerce platform. Increase skill base and credentials of the team through mentoring, performance management and attracting, developing and retaining top talent.
- Outline a strategic plan that will create an outstanding service organization and improve current customer service levels on route to be best of breed, with strong line of sight to value add our business growth
- Renew and energize a collaborative and highly engaged employee culture; creating a great place to work that attracts and retains top talent.Furthermore, assess, build and begin delivering on an organizational development plan that is aligned with the business’ strategic objectives and addresses key competency gaps.
- Take personal ownership and accountability for delivering bottom line improvement to eBay shareholders.Assess and drive operational excellence initiatives to realize budget objectives.
- Build credibility, trust and strong partnerships with the business leadership team and all business units. Strong ability to manage key stakeholders across matrix organization.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.