Seller ManagerTokyo, Japan Requisition Number R0034990 Subsidiary eBay
The Teammate, Seller Account Management is responsible in the overall management of high value seller accounts with the objectives to grow the GMV and maintain the TnS performance.
Ideal candidate should have B2B Account Management experience for wide range of business sizes including SMB, preferably in ecommerce.
- Establish trust and make regular communications with balanced accounts.
- Support seller account performance by responding to inquiries from balanced sellers as they come in, and work with related partners to address them.
- Keep updated on related product, policy and marketing / campaign information or changes and provide timely outreach to customers to educate, discuss and lead these information.
- Educate sellers for any trust related violations or poor trust related performance, and work with sellers on performance turnaround when applicable.
- Do account research such as performing data analysis to identify and highlight how business is trending, potential growth opportunities and risk, engage with sellers to understand their business objectives and build business plan to help sellers grow the business.
- Work with sellers to establish business critical matrix and drive execution of business plan. This may include working with internal and external partners to provide related support.
- Prepare and lead seller visits and webinars independently.
- Prepare sales tracking reports as required for performance tracking and review.
- Deliver business result by working with the whole team, engaging in standard methodology sharing etc.
- Lead a portfolio of sellers by using business analytics expertise to enthusiastically identify and realize opportunities to increase revenue and performance. Support the development of these sellers’ongoing growth and success
- Shown experience in program management, at least leading one project which high value to team
- Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding such as market and online trends, competitor analysis and customer needs with strong analytical mind, demonstrating as inputs to business plan for sellers
- Prioritizes internal/external resources in response to customer needs.
- Ability to direct and motivate others such as provide coaching or mentorship to new-hires or low performance with proved positive result
- Demonstrated ability to seek for results and strong negotiation skill such as push sellers achieve a high YoY GMV growth
- Scale up power seller activities by providing constructive business consultation and key business issue
- Support seller business growth through timely policy/platform changes update, selling strategy consultant, and key account issues solving
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: