Acquisition Specialist - GTAToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0034921
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. We are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties—and a leader in helping people and communities find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We succeed because we behave like a dynamic startup and hire the best people.
In this role, you will be responsible for the acquisition of automotive dealers, thereby having a direct impact on the future of the newly founded platform, Kijiji Autos. You will develop an acquisition strategy in line with the organization's targets, using both internal and external data, and then execute with speed and attention to detail. You are ambitious and are motivated by seeking opportunities and building relationships with new businesses while representing Kijiji´s brand and core values.
- Generate new customers by prospecting daily
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial contact, sales pitch, contract negotiation to closed sales executing the process through Salesforce.
- Develop and execute a cold and warm calling strategy.
- A High volume of outbound calls.
- Close sales and achieve both monthly and quarterly quotas
- Establish positive relationships with dealers, while promoting the Kijiji Autos brand
- Work collaboratively with both inside and outside sales teams, as well as sales operation and support teams
- Work with Marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Handle the Contract/IO process and ensure all paperwork is accurately completed
- Evaluate, analyze and report on customer feedback (e.g. scorecards, business reviews, complaints) relative to Autos products and service level
- Provide reports on all activity using Salesforce, as well as forecasts on acquisition numbers
- Maintain strong knowledge of new and existing Kijiji product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understand current competitive conditions within the marketplace
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in sales, or related experience
- Polished Sales Skills - sales pitch, negotiating/closing business, objection handling
- Proven track record of new customer acquisition
- Ability to make a cold call with an assertive, positive and persistent style
- Background in web-based advertising – SEO, and SEM, web search, digital media, etc. is a plus
Understanding of the automotive industry is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic and time organizational skills
- Outcome-oriented - not reactionary; articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Great teammate with a positive attitude
- Bilingual English and French is strongly preferred
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Wage: Competitive, uncapped commissions
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: