Advertising Account Executive – QuebecToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0021935 Subsidiary Kijiji
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching more than half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We have succeeded because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best and brightest people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our new, stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with twelve brands in over 20 countries and more than 1,000 cities around the world. We have built the world’s most successful classifieds company through strong local brands that help people find whatever they’re looking for in their communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust. eBay Classifieds Group combines the ambitious energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and transparent communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
Are you a bilingual (French & English) Account Executive passionate about joining an innovative leader in online classifieds? We are looking for a bilingual display media Account Executive to predominately serve the Quebec market. As Advertising Executive for Quebec, you will maintain a portfolio of client accounts, using a clear roadmap for business acquisition and client maintenance.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Support and fulfill client requirements, by identifying where Kijiji products can contribute.
- Maintain a pipeline of business, including preparation of tenders and bid responses
- Lead all aspects of client account including budgeting and finances (with support from Sales Manager where required).
- Liaise with media agencies as key point of client contact.
- Converse with clients and media agencies in a three-way relationship.
- Maintain an accurate database of information on agencies including potential advertisers, quotations, competitive costs and other market data.
- Develop long-term client relationships at multiple levels within the client organization, quickly establishing rapport to become client’s first point of contact.
- Conduct business affairs with the client both face-to-face and by phone/email.
- Identify where Kijiji products/services can assist client and make valuable contributions to their business.
- Maintain and develop the existing client base, in addition to building new business.
- Act as the central point of contact for the client once a deal has been agreed.
- Fluent in English & French
- B2B Sales Experience with media agencies
- Polished Sales Skills - fostering relationships, negotiating/closing business, objection handling, needs analysis
- Previous experience buying, selling or listing on Kijiji is a necessity
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself