Advertising ExecutiveToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0033692
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We have succeeded because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best and brightest people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our new, stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
Role and responsibilities:
- Consistently meets monthly and quarterly sales revenue and retention targets by developing and implementing strategic sales plans
- Grows company revenue through effective and impactful service recommendations that increase the value of the Kijiji Jobs proposition
- Providing solid client relationship management by acting as a true business partner to our clients
- Using a consultative style of selling with focus on ROI and value creation
- Responsible for the full sales cycle starting from profiling existing clients, understanding their business needs, negotiating, developing proposals, asking for and closing business
- Ensuring clients are aware of how to best utilize the site and take advantage of their online advertising solutions on Kijiji
- Preparing regular sales report forecasting through CRM (Salesforce)
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Communicating to a high standard with clients at all levels of the business
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Kijiji is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: