Dealer Group Manager, ON & Eastern CAToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0032197
Kijiji Autos is seeking a world class sales leader to help manage our team of Key Account Managers who are responsible for key customer relationships with Dealer Groups in Ontario and Eastern Canada. The Dealer Group Manager will be responsible for providing strategic business leadership, key customer relationship management and sales leadership to the Key Account team. You will build and maintain customer relationships, develop and manage sales opportunities, and provide coaching, leadership and support to the sales team. You will define strategies within the accounts, including engaging with senior leadership to help grow and support their business objectives through a strategic advertising partnership with Kijiji Autos while providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for partnering with the customers’ Senior Leadership or Marketing teams to build strategies across the group, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting the overall performance of the group.
- Develops Dealer Group accounts by proactively gathering and reviewing information to identify high-level sales opportunities.
- Focuses on the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation within existing assignments, and long-term strategic goals.
- Prepares business presentations and completes corporate profiles; designs and implements sales strategies.
- Effectively prepares prior to calling on customers; conducts effective needs assessment and designs proposals to address the customer's specific needs and maximize business potential.
- Discusses advertising solutions with the customer; understands and promotes Kijiji products and services relevant to each customer’s business objectives.
- Understands customers’ goals to provide a consultative selling approach; demonstrates a continued personal concern for the customer outlining the value Kijiji brings.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, always responding with a sense of urgency, while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Provides periodic reports including forecast information, account status, and sales opportunities
- Develops quarterly action plans with management to grow revenue.
- Maintains strong knowledge of new and existing Kijiji product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understands current competitive conditions within the marketplace.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales or account management, enterprise customer management experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing a sales team or territory, preferably in the automotive sector
- Experience in large, complex deal negotiations with a successful track record
- Experience establishing credibility quickly and ability to effectively communicate with senior level executives
- Outstanding time and territory management, decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Familiarity with digital advertising and marketing is required
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: