Dealer Marketing ManagerToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0020502 Subsidiary Kijiji
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs.
When over half of online Canadians visit Kijiji each month, we know we’ve built something great. Kijiji is Canada’s largest online automotive marketplace and as we continue to grow, we’re looking for an experienced automotive marketer with a consistent record of taking great things to the next level. The teams at Kijiji succeed because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire strong talent. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our office, centrally located in the King & Spadina neighbourhood, Toronto’s hub of innovation.
Are you an experienced, autos-oriented B2B marketer? Would you like to lead the complete dealer marketing experience for our growing automotive business? Then we would love to hear from you.
You will have experience in developing strategic marketing programs for a dealer audience, as well as a history of discovering and analyzing dealer’s drivers and motivations in order to execute creative customer outreach initiatives.
You will be responsible for aligning all marketing activity with the sales team, helping to generate revenue by launching marketing tactics that focus on: customer acquisition, account retention and increased penetration and usage of Kijiji products and services. You will also be responsible for running aspects of the end-to-end dealer customer lifecycle, including dealer satisfaction.
You will work to establish effective relationships with the National Head of Automotive Sales, field reps and other internal teams (Operations, Product, Consumer Marketing, Sales Excellence, and Analytics). Dealer and/or OEM experience is mandatory for this position.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Growing Kijiji for Business market share across key dealer segments.
- Run the dealer segmentation strategy, including research & insights, identification, and nurture activities.
- Lead the full-funnel marketing plan, including acquisition, retention, and win-back programs.
- Translate customer profiles into actionable engagement and advocacy programs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Kijiji dealer customer journey and, working in partnership with the sales leadership team, deliver a robust strategy, complete with measurable tactics.
- Build brand value and reputation with key partners, making Kijiji the go-to resource for the automotive dealer community in Canada.
- Portion of time to be spent in face-to-face interactions with dealerships across the country.
- Serve as the marketing point of contact for issues management.
- Provide input into other marketing plans and objectives, based on understanding the customer and market demands.
- Moderate travel will be required - approximately 20% of time.
You will have:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or college diploma and related experience
- Significant automotive marketing experience with effective program development and execution
- Outstanding relationship-building skills
- Excellent knowledge of automotive industry in Canada
- Experience in designing and/or planning integrated marketing plans
- Ability to clearly and consistently articulate vision, creativity and enthusiasm to internal partners and external customers
- Capability of thriving in a fast-paced, ambiguous marketing environment
- Experience managing multiple external agency partners with efficiency
- Experience with marketing CRM tools like Salesforce and Pardot
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
View our accessibility infoR0020502
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself