Head of Kijiji RetailToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0028890 Subsidiary Kijiji
Want to work for a place where everyone’s welcome that’s right in your community? It’s a place that’s always open, welcoming, and exciting. A place that’s safe, surprising, and exciting. It’s thriving and growing, but no matter how big it gets, you’ll always have your place in it. It’s a place you talk about when you leave it, return to when you need it, and where you’re never done exploring. It’s a place you feel good about, because it helps you make the world a little better. It’s Canada’s marketplace. It’s Kijiji. Wow the customer. Be bold. Have fun. These are the strands that make up the core of the Kijiji DNA. And its powered by brilliant people who have love what they do. Are you ready to jump in?
When over half of all online Canadians visit Kijiji each month, we know we’ve built something great. And we’re looking for someone with a history of taking great things to the next level. You’ve helped growing companies to build simple, yet winning sales solutions to enhance the customer experience, optimize conversion rates, and maximize the ROI of client marketing spend. How did you do it? By being innovative, disruptive, and bold, all while keeping the client experience at the forefront? These are the qualities we’re looking for in our next Head of Kijiji for Retail.
If you’ve ever taken a product (or products) from great to amazing by successfully implementing a commercial solutions strategy, we can’t wait to talk to you.
Here’s some of the things you will do:
- Own the P&L for the retail business within Kijiji
- Lead the delivery of sales within associated solutions
- Work with the product organizations to create innovative strategies to progressively enhance the customer experience
- Deliver solutions that help Canadian small and medium business to succeed.
- Build and grow internal partner relationships (Product, Marketing, Development, and Sales)
- Drive knowledge share in-market and amplify product with the support of Marketing and PR
Here’s the experience we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in managing an ecommerce business, with consumer or business slant
- Strong leadership abilities with the ability to build a strong team culture through coaching and mentoring.
- Proven ability to support aggressive revenue objectives while using executive-level judgment to balance the right business and customer tradeoffs to deliver on best-in-class advertiser and user experience
- Provide deep analysis of optimization pressure points and poor monetization of categories and present remedial actions
- Proven ability to independently negotiate and persuade at all levels of an organization
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to ever-changing environments
- You know how to communicate at an exceptional level, from written presentations to dynamic speaking
- History of building relationships with third party vendors, negotiating terms and service level agreements
- Expert in MS Excel. You will have top-tier, hands on experience in Excel spreadsheets, utilizing them for many activities and projects, including statistical modeling.
- Identify, recommend, and implement tools and systems that will grow client acquisition and share of wallet
- Utilize analytics to monitor the effectiveness of our products and associated reporting
- Experience working with product teams to interpret the outcome of campaign performance test projects and present findings
- You’ve worked closely with product teams to monitor the commercial impact of product development
- In-depth knowledge of statistics, analytics, financial terminologies, and budgeting practices
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself