Key Account Manager, Dealer Groups, OntToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0025267 Subsidiary Kijiji
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We have succeeded because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our new, stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
The eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have eleven brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for promoting Kijiji’s full portfolio of advertising solutions to key Dealer Groups across Canada. Individual strategies will be built for each Dealer Group, which will ensure partnerships are developed which will drive incremental revenue growth.
You will serve as the primary business contact for the selected Dealer Groups and is responsible for providing solutions that address Dealer Group challenges. Understanding the long term value of our partnership and acting as a true digital consultant will be the keys to success.
In addition, you will also work with various key partners within the Dealer Groups. Superior sales, marketing and presentation skills are required to achieve results.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Develops Dealer Group accounts by actively gathering and reviewing information to identify high-level strategic opportunities.
- Focuses on the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation within existing assignments, and long-term strategic goals.
- Prepares powerful business presentations utilizing data and insights
- Discusses advertising solutions with the customer; understands and promotes Kijiji products and services meaningful to each customer’s business objectives.
- Responsible for all client communications & conflict resolution.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner while maintaining excellent customer relations.
- Responds to client's needs with a sense of urgency.
- Maintains strong knowledge of new and existing Kijiji product offerings as well as new products in the market, industry trends and new developments; understands current competitive conditions within the marketplace.
- Excellent time and territory management skills required
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-Suite executive level contacts
- Overall strong communication and teamwork skills in order to ensure strategies are executed upon at the Rooftop level
- Bachelor degree
- Consistent track record and experience with C-level professionals
- Proven experience in digital media sales
View our accessibility info
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself