Sales Excellence & Strategy ManagerToronto, Canada Requisition Number R0028320
Sales Excellence & Strategy Manager
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We succeed because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best and brightest people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood, Toronto’s hub of innovation.
We're currently seeking an experienced Sales Excellence & Strategy Manager who will develop insights needed to efficiently and effectively progress strategic improvements and day-to-day operations of our Sales business. In this role, you will design and deliver scalable programs and support channels that arm the business' salesforce with a strong story that inspires our audiences and builds upon an industry-leading position thus enabling the Kijiji brand to grow market share and revenue.
- Evolving commercial strategy for key verticals such as Real Estate, Jobs, Advertising and Retail
- Extracting and making sense of data and translating it for the business
- Performing business analytics such as scorecard data, deriving actionable insight
- Managing the opportunity pipeline for all sales channels, ensuring velocity, quality and coverage
- Developing revenue forecasts
- Supporting the attainment of green scorecard metrics including measures against pipeline, IO (Insertion Order), budget attainment and reporting forecast
- Managing the quotas for the different sales channels
- Managing the overall annual segmentation process as well as maintaining the Master Account List
- Managing customer satisfaction surveys ensuring customer data accuracy
- Managing the review process for lost accounts and providing the relevant feedback and insights into win back strategies
- Management and improvement of the following core operational processes: Revenue forecasting, segmentation data, quota management, rhythm of the business supportive reporting, and customer data quality
- Driving optimization in tools utilization (i.e., Salesforce), including leading any efforts around new tools, testing and adoption - e.g., Forecasting, Account Planning etc
- Pragmatically identifying root causes for underperformance
Key Skills / Experience
- 5+ years experience in business data analysis, revenue forecasting, developing business insight and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Experience in driving scale and operational excellence across the business lifecycle
- Firm grasp of what it takes to work cross-functionally to lead and impact efficiency projects.
- Understanding of digital media advertising, ecommerce etc
- Ability to create strategic and tactical level plans to drive sales excellence
- Lead cross functional business change
- Manage stakeholders at all levels across organizational entities
- Drive for simplification of complexity to make it easier for the business to understand and relate to
- Ability to drive execution
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: