Salesforce Platform LeadToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0021977 Subsidiary Kijiji
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Kijiji, part of the fast-growing eBay Classifieds Group at eBay, is the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada. Reaching more than half of the monthly on-line population, we are one of Canada’s Top 10 digital properties and a leader in helping people find and trade goods and services, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We have succeeded because we behave like a dynamic start-up, have end-to-end control of our business, and hire the best and brightest people. We have a fun, unique, and engaging culture in our new, stylish office located in the historic King and Spadina neighborhood in Toronto’s hub of innovation.
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with twelve brands in over 20 countries and more than 1,000 cities around the world. We have built the world’s most successful classifieds company through strong local brands that help people find whatever they’re looking for in their communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust. eBay Classifieds Group combines the ambitious energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and transparent communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
Kijiji is looking for a talented, detail oriented, and enthusiastic Lead Salesforce Developer to develop and lead the architecture of our Salesforce CRM system. You will have the appropriate Salesforce certifications and 6+ years of consulting experience architecting solutions on the platform.
Within this role, you will be developing and designing enterprise solutions on the Salesforce platform. To be successful in this role, you will have a consistent track record for delivering quality and scalable solutions. You will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
- Work with the Product, and QA teams to transform technical requirements into functional and scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Lead, guide and mentor Salesforce developers on the team
- Determine scope and corresponding effort estimates for development projects
- Design object model and code structure for desired solutions
- Develop high quality, reusable and maintainable code
- Create and execute Unit and Integration tests
- Maintain proper test code coverage
- Release management, including preparation and deployment of Salesforce Packages as well as maintaining version control
- BS Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- Salesforce Certifications (Platform Developer II or Architect Certifications preferred)
- 6+ years of development consulting on the Force.com platform, including CRM implementation, or CRM migration
- 2+ years’ experience as a functional architect in a mid to large sized organization with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation
- Exposure to key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management
- Front- and back-end solution architecture
- Development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via new Salesforce technology, API integrations, or other App Exchange products
- Solid technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce Platform, APEX, Visualforce Declarative tools, interfaces
- Understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits, security models and techniques) and how they influence design
- Solid coding practices including reusability, unit testing, code coverage, code review, source control versioning, change sets and migration tools
- Solution Architect skills - design object model and business flow
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall implementation methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Mobile Design Experience
- Experience in a Consulting Firm – Big 5 preferred
- Automotive ndustry experience
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself