Sr Technical Business Systems AnalystDublin, Ireland Requisition Number R0035970 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
Ebay is seeking a Senior Technical Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to support our Customer Service Global Partner Management (GPM) organization as the primary interface between eBay and our external partners for all technology related matters. The BSA will work closely with Business Units, Internal Corporate Functions, Service Delivery Teams, Telecom, CS Technology, Project Management, Product Development and QA teams to ensure successful technology coordination and planning between eBay and outsourced partners.
Global Partner Management Responsibilities:
- Work alongside Global Partner Management Team to effectively prioritize and ensure successful completion of partner technology milestones.
- Manage outsourced partner technology onboarding solution implementations
- Effectively communicate and educate the outsourced partners on eBay’s end to end technical architecture and customer care solutions
- Work directly with the outsourced partners to research, troubleshoot, and resolve technology issues in a timely manner.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate partner requests
- Manage incoming partner request and maintain focus on resolving cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements.
- Collaborate with Training, Support, Product Management, Product Development, internal and 3rd party vendors and other eBay teams to facilitate change and the outsourced partner success.
- Be able to solve problems and propose innovative technology ideas and solutions
- Partner with ITSS (Corp IT) to ensure all designs and implementations meet the eBay’s requirements.
- Supervise the planning (including business continuity planning), implementation, and documentation process for eBay’s suppliers
- Ensure ITSS is maintaining deployment schedules, production monitoring of eBay’s Network.
- Conduct quarterly Technical Operational reviews with internal IT partners documenting technology challenges and taking action to solve for them
- Communicate with internal technology and business owners to collect drivers and deadlines for delivering changes to the eBay technology environment
- Work with in-house reporting and analytics teams to develop/enhance metrics, interpret results, and present recommendations to management.
A strong technical background of integrated, global contact center technologies including IVR, CRM, WFM, recording platforms, CTI integration and skills-based routing in a VoIP environment is a must.A proven background in technical BSA (preferably with customer support organisations) and project management throughout the product life cycle is important.
We would also love to hear from you if you are an excellent teammate with a collaborative style and consistent record of building successful relationships with partners and suppliers!
You will able to tackle problems and propose innovative ideas and solutions to help achieve stability and a scalable partner program. Flexibility and adaptability will be a key skill and you will use this to fit the needs of projects, making progress despite ambiguity. Working across group boundaries and forging cross-functional relationships will come naturally to you to help deliver.
Outstanding analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and problem-solving skills are a must. The ability to communicate clearly and succinctly verbally and in writing on complex design and technical issues, as well as business and product specifications are required.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: