Intern (f/m/d) Product/Project MgmtDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0038922 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to its diverse set of users since its founding more than 20 years ago. Are you driven, passionate, and full of ideas to help businesses succeed and shape the future of eBay? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
For our team in Dreilinden in Berlin, we are looking for:
Product/Project Management Intern, Commerce Innovations
- 6 month internship -
You will be part of the eBay team working on conceptualizing, developing, and scaling eBay’s innovations in Germany. We work entrepreneurially and quickly to develop products and dynamically execute on our go-to-market strategy to test, learn, and iterate. This opportunity to work for a venture builder organisation, with a startup mentality and nestled within one of the greatest ecommerce companies in the world, is truly one-of-a-kind!
In this role, you will collaborate across functions and operate in key roles to deliver on top priority projects and new products. You will report to the Head of Commerce Innovations.
We are looking for an intern who is motivated, entrepreneurial, hands-on, analytical, organized, and not afraid to work hard to achieve something great. This person needs to have a focus on customer needs, be solution oriented, communicate and present clearly, and adeptly structure the approach to problems. Having strong business acumen, deep experience organizing and communicating with teams, knowledge of the e-commerce business, and a can-do attitude are invaluable traits to being a successful candidate.
- Work closely with Lead Product Owners to manage, operate, and deliver new products and projects
- Identify core problems, conduct research and brainstorming to explore possible solutions, and present comprehensive, articulate solutions to leadership
- Create project plans to develop, improve, iterate, and market new products
- Analyse performance data and results to identify areas to improve or iterate
- Drive execution plans forward by writing tickets, scoping asks, and resolving blockers for the scrum team in the agile sprints
- Develop and grow innovation projects by executing in key operating roles
- Collaborate on several large-scale projects and work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, management, product/tech development, computer science, or other related field. Graduate degree or relevant work experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate innovation, startups/ventures, or agile teams strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, both written and oral. High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen with analytical background as well as a data-driven approach
- Great stakeholder management skills especially across team members, a matrix organisation, external agencies, and other internal leadership
- Get-stuff-done, entrepreneurial drive
- Quick learner, able to pick up new information swiftly
- Hard worker and committed team focused player who shares in our vision
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- Structured problem solver
- Fluency in English is a requirement, multiple language capabilities is a plus
What we offer:
- A versatile internship in a dynamic and rapidly growing team, anchored in the global eBay organization
- Strong placement opportunities after the internship within the team and across eBay
- An international environment with attractive career and professional development opportunities
- Great campus facilities with fitness center, table soccer, beach volleyball, basketball, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
- A fun team, passion for what we do and how we do it, and a good sense of humor
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. Find out more at
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Mrs Nele Reiners at email@example.com.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: