Senior Treasury AnalystAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0039228
Sr. Treasury Analyst
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? If your answer both questions above is “yes”, we might have amazing opportunity for you.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter to join eBay Treasury team. As an integral part of the team, you will support all aspects of the Americas Cash Management operations to ensure sufficient funds to cover daily working capital requirements and longer-term growth initiatives. Attention to detail and a deep passion to learn will be keys to your success. At the same time, you will have opportunity to work in a leading global e-commerce firm, understand and solve the issues which complex global organizations encounter.
This is an ideal opportunity for a junior finance professional that is looking for the next step in their career, and is designed to inspire growth and knowledge of Treasury and Finance. There will be opportunities to interact with senior finance and other functional business leaders as part of cross-functional teams engaged in strategic projects. You will gain valuable experience to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on our business. In addition, there will be opportunities to grow into other roles within the Treasury and Finance team at eBay.
- Run daily cash flow and cash-forecasting models for the Americas and global subsidiaries
- Collaborate with team members, managers, product, and payments team to build out eBay’s payment platform and drive automation
- Manage monthly analytics to ensure accuracy of the forecast; create reporting to communicate trends and recommendations to management
- Assist the Treasury Manager with interest rate forecasts, budgeting and fee schedules Execute and handle fund transfer transactions including but not limited to intercompany, netting and funding requests
- Manage online user administration regionally
- Manage PayPal account requests and assist with bank account management as needed
- Manage the execution and documentation of IC loans
- Collaborate with HQ Treasury to carry out account rationalization objectives
- Support subsidiaries, corporate service departments, and affiliated companies with cash management controls, daily treasury, and banking related issues
- Manage reporting and analysis to be provided to Management, and propose improvements where necessary
- Oversee bank account documentation for opening/closing bank accounts, tracking, updating bank signatories, online administration, and service support needs
- Drive the implementation, streamlining and documentation of various treasury operations processes and procedures, taking into consideration compliance and business needs
- Oversee the Quantum TMS system and assist with the implementation of functionality and automation
- Monitor Treasury activities and ensure compliance of policies, procedures and operational controls, including SOX compliance
- Work with Management on system initiatives, research and projects, as needed
- Project management as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years related treasury, finance or accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, accounting or economics preferred)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and social skills; attention to detail
- Flexible, inventive, eager to learn with a “can-do” attitude
- Demonstrate knowledge of treasury, cash management and accounting principals
- Well-organized ability to prioritize, multi-task in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills required both verbally and written
- Experience working with International teams across time zones is a plus
- Experience using Quantum, Cashforce and SAP is highly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: