Director of ProductToronto, Ontario Requisition Number R0039592 Subsidiary Kijiji
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Kijiji is the #1 online classifieds site in Canada. As one of Canada’s top 10 most-visited digital properties, we reach more than half of Canadian internet users monthly. We’re a leader in helping Canadians find and trade goods and services in their local communities, including Autos, Real Estate and Jobs. We’re proud of our engaged, bold and collaborative culture. We were recently named one of the top Toronto Tech Employer Brands.
We are seeking a Director of Product who'll be responsible for leading the vision, strategy and execution for the end to end consumer experience for Kijiji Canada.
This is a critical hire for Kijiji Canada leadership team as it will spearhead the redevelopment of the classifieds consumer experience, product strategy and roadmap, define business requirements, features, functionality, set timelines and lead through development and implementation. As a leader, you’ll drive innovation in Omni channel and advanced user experiences for the business.
- Lead development and delivery of the Kijiji product strategy and drive innovation
- Build an elite product, considering both core C2C optimization as well as monetization
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers and provide leadership across the organization
- Recruit, develop and mentor extraordinary product & design talent, including cross functional team members
- Bachelor degree required, MBA or MS preferred
- Relevant industry experience in product development, product management and design
- Deep understanding and implementation of dual track agile
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership capacity
- Track record of leading Product Management and Design successfully in creating products and flawlessly executing at scale
- Demonstrated leadership experience in developing a multi-year vision for consumer products that are aligned with business strategies
- Experienced in making data driven decisions that are customer-centric, strategic and analytical
- Strong organizational skills, ability to thrive in a matrix environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration, while working on complex initiatives
- Ability to collaborate and influence leaders at Kijiji Management Team and eCG level
- Respected team leader who recruits, develops and mentors extraordinary talent in product & design
- Deep passion for world-class end-to-end experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love building opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Kijiji is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself