Sr. Business Development Manager (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0041908 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de the most visited vehicle market for the purchase and sale of vehicles in Germany. Users have more than 1.5 million vehicles to choose from - including 154,000 new cars. mobile.de offers the largest car, commercial vehicle and motorcycle range in Germany. Additional services such as tips and tips around buying a car, arranging financing or insurance and online advertising complete the offer of mobile.de.
About the global team: Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
We are seeking a professional individual to join our team as a Senior Business Development Manager (f/m/d).
You will be joining our (car) Financing & Buying Service Business unit where we bring car financing for our users and dealers online and make the car buying journey more convenient.
- Become a part of a great team - you will craft mobile.de's future by building new products and services along the car buying journey.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with existing and potential partners (consumer credit and automotive financing, leasing and car subscription, digital retail…).
- Develop, refine and maintain strategies for services along the car buying process. Identify potential M&A targets and partnerships.
- Approaching potential partners, establishing business relationships and negotiating contracts and business terms to close deals and grow long-term business.
- Work closely with our Key Account Management for developing existing relationships with our partner banks.
- Comprehensively understand the dealer’s and business partner’s ecosystems to efficiently determine key factors for a continuous improvement of our current and future car buying offerings at mobile.de.
- Constantly improving business processes, specifically influence product development and commercialization
- Drive business judgment, market understanding, problem solving, and fact-based analysis to identify, prioritize, structure, and solve complex business problems.
- Collaborate with and be part of cross-functional teams with colleagues from Product Management, Marketing, Operations & Sales, Research and Analytics to enable lean opportunity validations. Be the business development counterpart to jointly evaluate, develop & gain new business opportunities.
- 5+ years professional experience in consulting, business development, strategy or similar fast-paced environments.
- Master’s degree (or similar) in a business-related discipline or relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience with complex business development partnerships. Expertise in financial and business modeling.
- You believe in agile ways of working. You strive for success and outcome. You take ownership within cross functional Squad teams and you are a true team player. You have a clear bias for action.
- Experience in the Banking/ Financing, FinTech or Automotive, car-classifieds platform is a plus.
- Good sense and knowledge on negotiations, contracts and legal challenges in partnerships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in German and English.
- Ability to work highly independently and deal with complexity and ambiguity in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical attitude and mindset.
- Experienced in working in a matrix organization is a plus.
- Willingness to travel 10-15% max.
What we offer:
- Ambitious, diverse, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high level of personal responsibility
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsite & team events
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects). In times of Corona, our teams have established a great work-from-home culture. Part-time is also possible.
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee
Our main priority is the health and safety of our staff, we want to share with you what we’re doing and what you can expect from us at eBay Kleinanzeigen.
From March, the Dreilinden and Friedrichshain offices have been open on a restrictive basis only and most of our teams have been working remotely and will continue to do so until we satisfied it is safe to collaborate in person again.
This means we will be supporting a working from home setup for the near future and all interviews will be remote.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day.
We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel mobile.de is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work..
To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself