Intern Market ResearchAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0040488
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by crafting a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
Internship: Market Research Transactional Services
Ebay Classifieds would like to better understand how our users would like platforms such as Marktplaats and 2dehands to improve their trading experience with additional products and services. Part of this study is to map which successful transactional services are offered by other classifieds and trading platforms. In the second part of this internship you will source possible new partnerships based on these analyses.
As a working student you will be supporting the Partnerships team on:
- Deep diving in competitive landscape
- Vendor analyses for new partnerships
- Advising head of Partnerships on team strategy
- Support for business cases
- You will work closely together with the team members and support them with specific questions
- You will build up a lot of hands-on experience in go-to-market strategies and working with cross-functional teams
- You will learn about strategic (symbiotic) partnerships and the workings of a classifieds site.
- You are a results-oriented and driven student who loves working with others
- You have a “hands-on” and “can-do” mentality
- Strong planner and able to assess and progress multiple focal points at the same time
- You are interested in classifieds with preferably a lot of experience on Marktplaats or other classifieds sites. Ideally you are passionate about setting up new collaboration’s that build business opportunity on both ends
- You are in your third (or higher) year of your university studies in a field of marketing or business administration
- Native Dutch speaker and proficient in English
- Dynamic, international teams with skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humor
- An opportunity to gain experience in commercial products strategy and thus improve your analytical and business skills.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.