Payment Ops SupervisorAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0036397
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to build great relationships with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Your new and exciting role will be responsible for leading a payment operations team. The key focus of the team is to balance payment operation tasks in the Order 2 cash Operations organization, and to work/partner with other function teams to continuously improve Customer Experience and Operational Excellency.
This position is based at ebay offices in Amsterdam and will guide your team of payment operation analysts located globally. You have demonstrated successfully leading operations in the services industry, preferably in an international organization.
- responsible for operational execution of payment allocation & reconciliation processes (Operations)
- payments allocation Accounts Receivable, non-linked reporting and general reporting and reconciliation
- responsible for improvement projects (o.a. standardization, automation) and onboarding projects for payment and reconciliation processes
- documentation of processes & workflow management, incl. implementation of internal controls
- review on existence & adherence to implemented controls, quality assurance on payment allocation processes.
- Being a phenomenal partner on day to day operations, improvements, operational controls and new process setup. Dealing with third parties: outsourcing partners (Fiqas, Arvato, GoTransverse) and auditors. But also taking care of internal parties: sales staff & BU management, sales support, finance (controlling), customer service, IT &EDP audit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration (BEc or BBA) or higher
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in finance processes management
- Experience leading Operational teams
- Hands-on attitude and structured
- Quality driven
- Be able to work independently
- Experience in fast paced, e-commerce environment.
- Experience in Workflow Management and Continuous Improvement within a technology focused organization
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate optimally to all levels of the organization
- Proactive leader able to adapt quickly to changes in priorities. Strong multi-tasking skills leading multiple projects and challenging priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to influence peers, cross-functional teams and leadership, and rally them around a single initiative
- Great teammate with the ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, across multiple locations and time zones
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: