Performance Advertising SpecialistAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0040385
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to connect with the community around them. We are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Every month Marktplaats handles over 8 million unique visitors and 350.000 new advertisements each day making Marktplaats the largest online trading platform in the Netherlands. Consumer and professional sellers offer a large and varied assortment of used and new products. But we want to go even further - we are constantly changing our platform to deliver the experience our customers love. We invite you to join us!
We are looking for a Performance Advertising Specialist driving all performance campaigns for Marktplaats.nl & 2dehands.be / 2ememain.be flywheel categories (activated via Search, Remarketing, dynamic display, video, Native, app installs …). You are not only technically sound, but also data curious; you are looking to develop your career in performance advertising operations and are eager to learn in a fast-paced, data driven environment. The role reports to the Performance Advertising Manager within the Precision Marketing Team and works closely with Analytics, Content team and Integrated Marketing Leads.
- Day-to-day management of campaign set-up, trafficking, tracking, troubleshooting and optimization with agency and tech partners
- DSP management: campaign setup, activation & optimization together with our agency
- Campaign inventory management and control campaign pacing
- Measure performance driven campaigns and translate these results into corrective actions to drive growth and maximize profit
- Create and deploy testing campaign structures
- Assist in and create Dynamic creative feed structures with our product team
- Stay ahead of current and upcoming technology product capabilities
- Present campaign results to external & internal partners
- Work closely with agency, tech partners & Analytics team to optimize campaigns towards defined important metrics
- Define, conduct and analyze experiments with the aim of increasing effectiveness of our performance media campaigns (e.g. creative features, bidding strategies, partners, ad products)
- Identify issues and troubleshoot live campaigns as required
- 4+ years relevant experience of ad operations and trafficking experience with a good grasp of implementation and Q/A standard methodology in a DSP of programmatic display (DV360), Paid Social and/or Video (YouTube)
- BSc degree or higher
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Understanding & usage of Google Analytics
- Basic understanding of A/B testing design and campaign effectiveness analytics
- Knowledge and experience with feed management to create dynamic campaigns and creatives
- Data analysis to discover interesting segments and patterns in the customer base
- Creative approach to problem solving; always looking for improvements to the way things are done
- Using excel to analyze your campaigns
- Data-driven versus opinion driven
- Familiar with ad server targeting methods and digital media buying models
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a strong attention to detail
- Comfortable working with agencies / tech partners
- Knowledge of various media types (video, rich media, etc) is preferred
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.