Senior Mulesoft EngineerAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0037972
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
What you will do:
We are in the early stages of our Mulesoft adoption, making this an excellent opportunity to share your experience and help craft a solution to your loving! As a Senior Mulesoft Engineer we will rely on you to deliver high-quality solutions and finish tasks to a high standard. You’ll work in an Agile team, focusing on extending our integrations, improving the code-base and maintaining and advocating strong development standards.
- 5+ years of experience with implementing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using technologies like Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, web Methods, or TIBCO.
- 2+ years working in MuleSoft with experience with MuleSoft version 4.
- Experience using MuleSoft to build micro-services, Orchestration and Integration solutions
- Experience in defining business process and data models (UML, BPMN).
- Experience in working on flows, sub-flows, connectors, flow controls, filters, REST/SOAP web services, API design and development using RAML, MUnits/JUnits, data transformation using weave & mapper and exception handling strategies.
- Experience developing adapters/plug-ins for external application integration.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications using MuleSoft
- Experience with logz.io/ELK stack for logging, reporting and monitoring
- Experience building secure connections, preferably in SOX controlled environments.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Good communications skills and the ability to lead projects.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP networking architecture and other core network technologies in a cloud environment (DNS, HTTP, Routing, Firewalls, Load Balancers, etc.).
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
What we offer:
- Flexible working patterns and occasional work-from-home supported.
- Full medical, dental and vision healthcare cover.
- Pension scheme.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Outstanding parental leave policy available!
- Networking, learning and global travel opportunities.
- Excellent working environment with height-adjustable desks and Aeron chairs.
- Free on-site massages.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: