Payments Project/Process ManagerAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0037263
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making a meaningful, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
The Global Billing and Payments (GB&P) Project/Process Manager role is a full-time position based at eBay offices in Austin. The key focus of this role is to identify, lead, and successfully complete high impact integration and improvement projects for the GB&P teams. These projects will aim to introduce new revenue streams to our portfolio and increase the efficiency of our operations, while continuously improving Customer Experience. Your projects will support highly visible eBay Marketplace initiatives and may include projects specifically in the Shipping, Trust, Payment & Monetization and/or other domains as needed. The ideal candidate has validated experience in successfully leading projects in the services industry, preferably in an international organization.
Within GB&P, you will be part of the new businesses operations team and be responsible for:
- Lead and support projects for new revenue streams: work with Product Management, Product Development, Operations, Business Units and Controlling to drive GB&P’s readiness for each project – requirements gathering, UAT, defining processes, training, establishing performance goals and KPIs, post launch support, etc.
- Lead and facilitate Continuous Improvement projects and analyses to support business growth, Customer Service, and increase productivity: lead the evaluation, problem solving, and implementation process for assigned Continuous Improvement initiatives; ensure procedures and commitments exist to sustain implemented improvements; report on achieved results
- Work with the senior leaders and champions on selecting and scoping projects that align with business goals and strategies
- Engage with Product, Process, and Policy SME’s to ensure accurate and proper representation of each process. Partner whenever necessary to facilitate process discovery and gap analysis
- Track and report on financial and non-financial benefits of projects
- Identify and promote standard methodologies in the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science
- Shown experience in end to end Project Management and confirmed ability to build successful business cases
- Experience in Process Management and Continuous Improvement within a technology focused organization
- Expertise in analytics, with a focus on utilizing data insights to solve business problems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Self-directed leader able to adapt quickly to changes in priorities. Strong multi-tasking skills managing multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to influence peers, cross-functional teams and leadership, and rally them around a single initiative
- Phenomenal teammate with the ability to work in a multifaceted, cross-functional environment, across multiple locations and time zones
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: