Recon Data AnalystAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0037307 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage, and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
Global Payment Operations is hiring Recon Data Analyst who will be responsible for data analysis and day to day operation of Frontier recon application. This position will be in Austin, Texas and will work with other business partners to support data analysis and recon application solutions. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, process-oriented, works effectively with cross functional teams, in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Works with business teams to understand data flow.
- Analyze and resolve variances during daily/weekly and monthly
- Monitor and perform day to day reconciliation job activities.
- Build and support data extracts and reporting packages.
- Designs optimal data architecture for data management and high performance.
- Defines and builds reports to share with management and partners
- Continuously looks beyond numbers to identify root cause and data trends
- Strong analytical skills, results-oriented and effectiveness in problem solving.
- Knowledge of financial, payments and accounting processes/Systems
- Coding in Python, SQL and SAS
- Exposure to Tableau or MicroStrategy application.
- Working knowledge of Fiserv Frontier application
- Ability to author technical specifications, presentations, and other documentation
- BS +8 yrs or MS +6 yrs
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: