Reconciliation Operation Team leadAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0037328 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose-driven community dedicated to building an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that encourages passion, courage, and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
Global Payment Operations organization is hiring a Reconciliation Operation Team Lead who will be responsible for leading day-to-day data reconciliation operation activities and exception resolution for our payment and accounting systems. This position will be located in Austin and will work closely with Controlling, Finance and Product. The ideal candidate will be proactive, process-oriented, works effectively with cross functional teams, in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You will lead daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reconciliations and variance issue resolution
- Develop and leads on-boarding and optimization of operational procedures
- Represents Team in reviews with product and accounting
- Act as an advisor to other analysts in Team
- Ensures action items are documented, tracked and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensures accurate and quick response to variances
- Analyzes and explains variances for various reconciliation use cases
- Investigates discrepancies using internal tools and processes
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners
- Documents findings and evidence for variance resolution
- Prepares reports for daily, weekly and monthly reviews
- Identify improvements to existing reconciliation process
- You have a broad understanding of accounting flows and reconciliation processes/tools
- You have a Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or equivalent with proven experience in reconciling accounting data for 6+ Years.
- You are ambitious, efficient, independent and possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are a phenomenal teammate with the ability to work across multiple offices and time zones in a very diverse setting.
- You have an excellent social skills that allow you to successfully collaborate with others.
- You are flexible and willing to function in a constantly changing, demanding environment.
- You have advanced MSOffice skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access).
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: