Treasury AssociateAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0037460
We are seeking a motivated self-starter to join eBay Treasury team. As an integral part of the team, you will support all aspects of the Americas Cash Management operations to ensure sufficient funds to cover daily working capital requirements and longer-term growth initiatives. Attention to detail and a deep passion to learn will be keys to your success. At the same time, you will have opportunity to work in a leading global e-commerce firm, understand and solve the issues which complex global organizations encounter.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate and is designed to develop a strong foundation in Treasury and Finance. There will be opportunities to interact with senior finance and other functional business leaders as part of cross-functional teams engaged in strategic projects. You will gain valuable experience to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on our business. In addition, there will be opportunities to grow into other roles within the Treasury and Finance team at eBay.
- Monitor Treasury activities and ensure compliance of with policies, procedures and operational controls, including SOX compliance
- Work with Management on system initiatives, research and projects, as needed
- Maintain data across all systems, logs, and reports to ensure consolidate, accurate and cohesive information
- Manage Salesforce queue and initiate fund transfer transactions including but not limited to treasury wires, inter-company, and funding requests
- Input and review monthly bank fees for accuracy and coordinate with Management on discrepancies
- Maintain online user administration
- Manage PayPal responsibilities as assigned
- Support subsidiaries, corporate service departments, and affiliated companies with cash management controls, daily treasury, and banking related issues
- Assist with the creation of reporting and analysis to Management
- Complete, organize and maintain all bank account documentation for opening/closing bank accounts, tracking, updating bank signatories, online administration, and service support needs
- Assist with maintaining treasury procedure guides
- 1-3 years related treasury, finance or accounting job (or internship) experience
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, accounting or economics preferred)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and social skills; attention to detail
- Aptitude for IT and desire to bring automation
- Flexible, inventive, eager to learn with a “can-do” attitude
- Well-organized ability to prioritize, multi-task in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills required both verbally and written
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: