eBay@Home Customer Experience Work From Home RepresentativeBaton Rouge, Louisiana Requisition Number R0032373
**Workspace needs to be within 20 miles of Baton Rouge, LA**
As Customer Support Teammates we are able to support eBay customers and tackle their problems in the quickest, simplest, easiest way possible and leave them feeling great about eBay along the way.
- Supports eBay buyers on matters regarding site navigation, account setup and inquiries, payments, and other general questions.
- Provides engaging and compassionate customer service within a dynamic call center environment
- Effectively utilizes written and verbal communication to serve eBay customers
- Establishes and maintains customer trust
- Implements conflict management skills to de-escalate calls in a way that builds a positive customer experience
- Makes independent and insightful decisions keeping customer and company needs in mind
- Engages in weekly development sessions with Team Leaders and Coaches
- Maintains high performance metrics including quality, adherence, and customer satisfaction
- A stellar communicator with the ability to speak effectively to customers from diverse backgrounds
- Proficient in computer setup and technical troubleshooting
- Customer-centric, allowing you to maintain high level of customer focus in a variety of different and complicated situations
- Skilled and insightful to the needs of customers
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- 2+ years of call center or customer service related experience
Work from Home Requirements:
- You are located within 20 miles of Baton Rouge, LA
- Have a secure workspace, preferably in a room or office with a door that closes it off from noises and distractions such as pets, children and other adults.
- Wired Internet connection, capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rates (wireless, DSL and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems)
- Internet service does need to have a consistent internet speed of 10 mbps download and 4 mbps upload
- Have (or be willing to get) a phone land line used exclusively for work. Not used for personal incoming/outgoing calls or alarm systems.
- Starting pay of $12.50/hr with differentials for swing and weekend shifts
- Benefits on Day 1
- 16+ Days of Paid Time Off
- eBay Sabbatical- Every 5 years, receive 4 weeks off at 100% pay
- Teammates receive quarterly performance bonuses and yearly performance raises
- And many more at ebaybenefits.com
What is Next?
Thanks for taking the first step in starting your career with eBay, we look forward to reviewing your application. We have many steps in our process. If you are selected to move forward, you will be contacted by our recruiting team.
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: