eBay Partner Network (EPN) NA LeadBellevue, Washington Requisition Number R0039341 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to craft how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help craft the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We play an instrumental role in connecting people with the things they need and love, anytime, anywhere. The Americas help deliver a personalized shopping experience and flawless access to inventory from down the street and around the world, as well as tailored shopping experiences, including customized buying and selling. eBay seeks to drive growth into new markets and drive value in the shopping and selling experience through “building, accelerating, and redefining.” The team is comprised of marketing, merchandising, operations, business selling, consumer selling, and shipping. Our responsibilities include all aspects of the region including operations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
Partnerships – eBay Partner Network (EPN) North America Lead
Our Channel Partnerships team is seeking an innovative and detailed oriented Partner Management lead to help drive North America partnerships/affiliates. The Partner Management Lead will be responsible for growing a healthy pipeline of partnership opportunities, effective management of existing affiliate relationships, and optimizing our agency resources while meeting our revenue and efficiency goals. The successful candidate will be a results-oriented self-starter, should excel at relationship building, and must possess a strong work ethic, sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and have a desire to put the customer first every day.
This position is located in our Seattle office, and will report directly to the Head of Global Partner Management. The employee must have the ability to implement and execute key initiatives while working with external resources and be comfortable interacting with senior leadership.
- Day to Day management of North America affiliate program revenue, ensuring KPI are met through optimization and recruitment initiatives
- Lead all aspects of agency partnership, including budget and management of partner managers
- Complete and analyze data to evaluate publisher segment performance, and resolve areas of opportunity and risk
- Develop a comprehensive recruitment and segmentation strategy
- Align with regional leadership on key initiatives to support strategic priorities
- Identify gaps in publisher mix and lead recruitment efforts to diversify portfolio
- Conduct ongoing analysis and optimization to deliver on our commitments with our agency resources
- Focus on relationship building, negotiation, and communication with partners to improve performance
- Engage with existing and new affiliates to present new partnerships/media opportunities to achieve goals
- Experience managing a team of account managers to hit ambitious goals operating in a fast-paced environment
- Direct P&L experience overseeing a marketing channel preferred; experience with variable spend budgets a plus
- Detailed understanding of performance marketing and promotional methods such as Affiliates, PPC, SEO, Social, Loyalty, etc.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with an aim to influence key stakeholders & publishers
- Work efficiently in cross-functional teams including agencies, regional leadership, operations, legal, finance, and analytics
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of affiliate marketing, account management and/or business development experience
- Have the ability to multitask and execute plans; detail oriented and can hit aggressive goals in a fast-pace environment
- Intermediate to sophisticated level user of MS Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce experience a plus
- Availability for occasional travel throughout North America once travel restrictions are updated
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: