Head of Supply (m/f/x)Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0033912 Subsidiary StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are looking for a full-time Head of Supply for the German market. This is a position reporting directly to the Country Manager. This position will be cross-functional and also work with our global e-commerce, customer service, marketing, fulfillment, logistics teams across Europe.
In this role you will manage all aspects of supply on the stubhub.de website working with all parts of the business to ensure we grow and develop current supply channels along with attracting new business.
You will have strong experience in attracting and communicating with supply partners in ticketing.
What will you do:
- Execute the German supply strategy to ensure the best quality and quantity supply across all markets and segments to meet our customer’s needs
- Develop future strategy to further grow German supply
- Drive value and preference across supply segments through strategic and tactical incentive planning
- Support primary supply distribution on the StubHub platform and work cross functional to ensure we deliver on our commercial commitment
- Partner with other areas of business to ensure supply is relevant right to event time
- Account management for key suppliers.
- 7+ years of management experience in business / supply operations, with strong preference towards someone with experience in ticketing market, e-commerce and marketplaces.
- Fluent in German and English (other languages a plus)
- Strong deal-making, business development and partnership background with the ability to lead multiple locations.
- Strong operational and process skills that are outcome and performance focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills in a sales environment
- Strong MS Excel skills – should also be comfortable with financial modelling and working with large amounts of data
- Strong work ethic and social skills, with an emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity
- Results & data oriented
- Creative in approach and able to work with a blank sheet of paper as well as able to make skillful use of data and analytics
- Ideally you will be a passionate fan of live entertainment
- Able to execute fast and form clear decision framework
- Able to make recommendations with imperfect data
- Structured and organized, as well as having an analytical mindset, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and maintain high standards of work
- Agile learner with a technical perspective.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself