Working Student (f/m/d) Content MgmtBerlin, Germany Requisition Number R0039826 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to craft how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a significant impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for supporting small businesses succeed to help craft the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) Motors team is flexible and fast like a start-up, yet we are part of the global eBay Family. We value the ambitious spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution. eCG is an innovative global leader in online classifieds. Our sites help people find whatever they are searching for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by crafting a world where people share more and waste less! We have ten brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities. We are looking for a
Working Student or Intern (f/m/d)Content Management
-from now on-
to join the team - a person with a passion for solving customer problems by providing relevant content at the right moment of the user journey.
If you join as a working student, you will work 20 hours per week; the internship is full-time for 6 months (40 hours/week).
Key areas for this role would include, amongst others:
- Support building a scalable content strategy that strengthens our value proposition across multiple markets
- Build relationships with cross-domain partners to define project requirements and encourage a united effort
- Join forces with Product teams for the integration of user-relevant content in our product
- Manage back-linking campaigns to help our platform gain authority in the market
- Take ownership of content quality
- Studies or Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Writing, Journalism or a related field
- Passionate to learn about Content Management, Content Strategy, UX writing, SEO
- Positive and pragmatic attitude when working with others and creating value fast in an agile environment
- Able to work independently, handle uncertainty and switch between discovery and delivery tracks
- Passion for the car industry and subjects related to the car buying experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, French is a plus
Our ideal candidate would have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Working with a Content Management System (CMS) and content creation agencies
- Building back-linking campaigns to increase SEO authority
- Collaborating closely with UX and SEO specialists to accelerate organic growth through content
What we offer
- We are a dynamic, international team with very skilled personalities, passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humor
- We offer an excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- A comprehensive field of responsibility and learning opportunities
- An attractive remuneration
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Ms Nele Reiners (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: