Working Student (f/m/d) Project ManagmntBerlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0040904 Subsidiary mobile.de
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative global leader in online classifieds. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities – whether it is a car, an apartment, a concert ticket, financial services, or a new phone! Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less.
The eCG Motors Vertical is flexible and fast paced like a start-up. Our team is driving the creation of global motors solutions for the eCG products across the globe, e.g. Kijiji Autos. We value entrepreneurial spirit, a drive to get things done and mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
We are looking for a
Working Student Project Management (f/m/d) for the eCG Motors Vertical!
- from now on, for 20 hours/week -
In this role you will belong to a cross functional team, developing, maintaining and improving the global Motors platform. You will sync with our product teams and colleagues worldwide on features and newest developments.
- Support our Project Manager in the rollout of projects by keeping track of dependencies, milestones and related activities.
- Collaborate with all departments and teams to secure, prioritize and align cross-functional, cross-domain delivery teams to deliver the project.
- Contribute to project status meetings and track status of existing issues.
- Supervise and improve the collaborations with external teams and partners.
- Manage activities to keep partners informed.
- Apply and improve your knowledge of Project Management in an agile organisation.
Your Qualification & Skill Profile:
- You are studying Management, Business administration, Computer Science or a related field.
- You have strong organizational background and project management skills; you are strong in collaboration and coordination of multiple tasks and several partners located all over the world.
- You are able to understand technical issues and explain them in an non-technical way to our partners.
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You can handle Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are passionate about the Digital and eCommerce world.
What we offer:
- A dynamic, highly skilled, international team with a passion for the customer, a global perspective and a good sense of humor
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic business with high team autonomy, flat hierarchies and an ethos that “The Best Idea Wins”
- Opportunity to apply advanced techniques and analytical standards
- Global scope, working closely with other eBay Classified Group teams across Europe, North American and APAC to build solutions which will be used by millions of people globally
- Attractive compensation and state-of-the-art technology
From the moment that you join the eCG Motors Vertical we seek to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative, friendly and fun environment, then we invite you to apply and send us your CV online via www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Mrs Nele Reiners at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for understanding we may accept online applications only.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion, click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself