WorkingStudent (f/m/d) Product AnalyticsBerlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0039700 Subsidiary mobile.de
Passionate about analytics?
Excited about turning data into meaningful business insights?
We are looking for a Working Student Product Analytics (f/m/d) for the eCG Motors Vertical! (from now on, for 20h/week)
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative global leader in online classifieds. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities – whether it is a car, an apartment, a concert ticket, financial services, or a new phone. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We are also part of the global eBay family investing in our people and long-term success.
The eCG Motors Vertical is flexible and fast paced like a start-up. Our team is driving the creation of global motors solutions for the eCG products across the globe, e.g. Kijiji Autos. We value entrepreneurial spirit, a drive to get things done and mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
Working with us, you will take a data-centric approach to objectively informing the product and process decisions critical to crafting a world class user experience and to achieving our commercial objectives.
You will support our teams by extracting actionable insights from complex data. Curious, analytical, and proficient with data tools and sources, you will challenge our understanding of our users and customers and be a key contributor in finding solutions.
If you love to work with data as much as you love to work with people, have a deep desire to understand our users and their behavior, and are excited to develop insights and recommendations that have a real impact on our products, then join us!
- Work with and support highly skilled Product Analysts, driving for results. Structure complex, ambiguous consumer experience & commercial performance questions.
- Analyze product usage trends to uncover potential commercial opportunities.
- Enable other teams to better understand how our product is used by providing dashboards, reports, or through other, innovative methods.
- Apply and improve your knowledge of tracking and analytics tools and methods, as well as our customers, business, and markets.
Your Qualification & Skill Profile:
- You are successfully studying Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics or another quantitative field
- You share our passion for using data to impact real-world decisions
- You have an outstanding attention to detail and a solid understanding of data methods and statistics
- You want to apply and improve your good knowledge of relevant tools for user tracking, data retrieval, and data handling (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, R, Python, etc.)
- You use your analytical abilities to break down problems and projects into smaller pieces and effectively communicate with a diverse set of people to reach the right outcomes as quickly as possible
- You are fluent in English
What we offer:
- A dynamic, highly skilled, international team with a passion for the customer, a global perspective and a good sense of humor
- An excellent working environment in a dynamic business with high team autonomy, flat hierarchies and an ethos that “The Best Idea Wins”
- Opportunity to apply advanced techniques and analytical standards
- Global scope, working closely with other eBay Classified Group teams across Europe, North American and APAC to build solutions which will be used by millions of people globally
- Attractive compensation and state-of-the-art technology
From the moment that you join our team we seek to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative, friendly and fun environment, then we invite you to apply and send us your CV online via www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Mrs Nele Reiners at email@example.com. Thank you for understanding we may accept online applications only.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion, click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself