Key Account ManagerBrussels, Belgium Requisition Number R0036576
Key Account Manager Advertising
2dehands.be and 2ememain.be are part of eBay and the eBay Classifieds Group. It combines the energy of a start-up with the resources of one of the leading technology companies in the world. We offer the top 500 advertisers relevant ways to connect and communicate with our 3 million monthly unique users, customized integrations and partnerships. In today's world, building relationships with customers is incredibly valuable to the success and growth of our business.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
As a member of the Media team, you will have direct impact on growing our business. As a Key Account Manager you will further develop our advertising business.
The team is small and based in our Brussels office. You will:
- manage and further develop key accounts and industries;
- build and manage a long-term partnership with your own portfolio of clients, both media agencies / trading desks and advertisers;
- drive commercial negotiations for key accounts to improve return;
- design and implement a strategic account plan to detect and implement business opportunities and investigate new opportunities.
To be successful in this role you have good Dutch, French and English language skills. You have minimum 2 years of experience as an account manager. Experience with digital advertising and programmatic is a plus.
Of course you can execute and make things happen! Besides this you're:
- problem solver;
- real teammate;
- and of course good in sales!
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humour;
- The chance to work closely with other teams across eBay; in Europe, the USA and globally;
- A competitive salary, extraordinary benefits and an excellent working environment;
- Silicon Valley amenities, such as iPhones and MacBook Pros, exciting high spec dev machines and very nice office facilities;
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment, then apply and send us your CV.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: