Marketing Communication SpecialistBrussels, Belgium Requisition Number R0038634
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is crafting the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to build great relationships with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eCG already has a presence and in prospective markets.
2dehands.be & 2ememain.be are part of eBay and the eCG. It combines the energy of a start-up with the resources of one of the leading technology companies in the world. We offer the top 500 advertisers’ relevant ways to connect with our 3.2 million monthly outstanding users, customized integrations and partnerships. In today’s world, establishing relationships with customers is exceptionally valuable to the success and growth of our business.
We are seeking a hardworking Marketing Communication Specialist to help further develop our brand and generate growth. You will be supporting both the consumer and business communication strategy through magnificent execution and proven project management. You will report to the Head of Marketing in Amsterdam and work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager based in Brussels. You work within a Benelux team of marketers (with expertise ranging from CRM, Online marketing to B2B-marketing and Marcom). We are a dynamic and driven team with a “can-do” mentality. Are you excited to work in a team with large impact in the (r)e-commerce landscape? Then apply now!
What we expect from you:
- You are responsible for all daily completions related to our brand marketing strategy and
- Activation of campaigns.
- Plan, brief and coordinate with external agencies and ensure quality and delivery in accordance with expectations.
- To have any action advised to users or advertisers start with insights from data (data driven marketing).
- Optimize Media channels: you understand how to translate business and consumer needs into assets and campaigns for media channels like Facebook, Offline Branding, Display, newsletters.
- Report and evaluate results: you supervise and report on results of your campaigns and assets. From small optimizations to the bigger picture, you are able to bring along and enthuse your colleagues and partners.
- You have a “hands-on” and “can-do” mentality and are someone that claims ownership over your domain.
- 5+ years of Marcom or Digital Marketing experience, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
- Proven track record in delivering tangible impact throughout a wide array of marketing channels, both ATL- and BTL-channels.
- Strong planner and able to balance multiple projects at the same time, self-sufficiently and independently.
- You have some experience in B2B-marketing, preferably coordinating or supporting business events or trade fairs, B2B media or CRM.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Business Administration, Economics, communications or Marketing.
- Native Dutch & French and proficient in English
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: