Brand Partnership LeadChicago, Illinois
San Francisco, California
New York, New York Requisition Number R0037487 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About eBay Advertising
eBay Advertising is a division of eBay, which represents a suite of marketing solutions that enable brands to take control of their experience on the eBay platform. The solution set includes retail performance lead generation products, high impact display integrations and shopper marketing solutions that incorporate share of voice and sales attribution products. A leader in ecommerce advertising, eBay Advertising aims to be the leading ecommerce marketing platform for brands globally.
As the Brand Partnerships Lead, you'll be:
Responsible for developing marketing partnerships with a set target of brand accounts, and developing strategy & approach to a vertical. This role will work with the strategic partner team to grow existing business, inside sales to crack new partnerships and the operations & analytics functions to demonstrate the near and long term value of partnering with eBay. This position will hold a quarterly marketing spend target, reporting into the national leader, the Director, Brand Partnerships, based in the Midwest (Chicago or Detroit), East Coast (New York) or West Coast (San Francisco).
- Developing and building a cohesive, cross marketing team relationship with brands and their agencies that support their national media, shopper marketing and ecommerce.
- Owning and delivering on a revenue goal from the brand partnerships.
- Representing eBay as evangelist within the advertising ecosystem; articulating the company’s mission and emotionally connecting with the marketplace to build upon the great brand and community.
- Being a strategic contributor to the business, specifically incorporating product marketing & product development into customer conversations; helping build customer stories and maintaining an eBay Inc. mindset.
- Candidate will have a minimum of 10+ years of experience selling digital advertising; and 5+ years selling to brands directly with brand marketing relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the advertising ecosystem and specifically retail marketing ecosystem.
- Deep experience with an industry vertical (such as Autos, CE, Health & Beauty, CPG, Finance, Insurance, among others) is a requirement.
- BA degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills; candidate must be able to think creatively, communicate strategically and efficiently, both internally and externally.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record and transferable skill set to replicate success
- Track record of exceeding quarterly revenue targets; mentoring colleagues a plus.
- Culture, culture, culture – we foster a collaborative, healthy, team, performance, accountability and ownership driven environment.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: